We are excited that you are considering UNM Los Alamos.
UNM Los Alamos has an open admissions policy. That means no minimum test score or minimum GPA is required for admission. We can find an enrollment status to fit anyone!
UNM Los Alamos has a rolling admissions policy. There is no application deadline and you can apply at any time. However, we recommend applying as early as possible to allow time for processing transcripts and applications.
How to Apply
To be admitted into a degree program, you will need to submit the following:
- Application (either online or printed)
- Application Fee - $10
- HSE, High School, and all college transcripts
Applications are required for:
- Students who have not previously attended UNM Los Alamos.
- Students who have not attended UNM Los Alamos for an academic year or more and are seeking readmission.
- Students who are changing from non-degree to degree status.
- Students who are changing from associate degree programs to bachelor’s degree programs.
- Students who are changing from bachelor’s degree programs to associate degree programs.
There are two options to choose from when submitting your application.
Our online application is fast and easy! Simply create an account, login and submit your application. You can begin the application form, save your progress and return to it as many times as you need. Remember your Login ID and PIN so you can return later to check the status of your application, see which documents we have received or need, and learn when a decision has been made.
Apply by Mail
You can also apply in person, or mail a completed application to:UNM Los Alamos
Office of Admissions
4000 University Drive
Los Alamos, NM 87544