Current students (including extended university students), staff, and faculty of UNM-Los Alamos may borrow materials through interlibrary loan that are not in the UNM-Los Alamos Library.
Community patrons may apply for interlibrary loan services. There is a charge for interlibrary loan services provided to community patrons. For more information please visit the community patrons page.
- Student, staff and faculty borrowers must have a current Lobo photo i.d. and be in good standing with the library.
- Patrons may submit up to six (6) requests per week. Additional prioritized requests will be accepted, but will be processed only as staff time permits.
- Materials normally take two to four weeks to receive. Some items may take more time. All materials must be picked up and returned at the Circulation Desk.
- The lending institution determines the loan period and whether or not an item may be renewed. Please plan your time for using materials accordingly.
- No Interlibrary Loan requests will be accepted in the last three weeks of the semester.
- No requests will be pursued if there is a borrowing fee.
- Do not request items owned by UNM-LA Library. Please verify holdings at UNM-LA by checking the on-line catalog or the web listing of our periodical holdings. Check for full-text periodical articles in the periodical index databases.
- Please complete and fill out the appropriate form below: