Information for Faculty
This page provides information for faculty for online, hybrid, and web-enhanced classes.
Faculty User's Guide: Teaching Online at UNM Los Alamos
(This is currently being revised for Blackboard Learn, and is expected to be complete Summer 2013.)
Forms, Formats, Models, and Templates for Faculty
Training and Resources
Blackboard Learn Online Training and Information
- Overview of Blackboard Learn
- Learn Course Environment (updates in Learn 9.1)
- Blackboard Learn Training Videos
- UNM Learn Faculty Documentation Site
- UNM-LA Blackboard Learn Information Center
Watch for announcements of Blackboard Learn workshops and brownbags led by UNM-LA ITC.
- Great Web 2.0 Tools - Diigo bookmark list
- E-books - general information:
- UNM-LA Library Resources
- UNM Library
- UNM-LA Online Learning Resource wiki
- UNM-LA Instructional Technology Center
Online Policies & Procedures
- UNM-LA policies & procedures (coming soon)
- Main campus policies & procedures (coming soon)
- Faculty communications with students
Faculty: we want your comments and feedback on these materials! Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.